Thursday, February 28, 2008

I lied!

Well I got some time now!! Hot damn, everything is stirring about. That's the best way I can put it. Anywho...Guess what?? I lied!! I got the my camera back last night! Now, I can tell you what we did for my bachelorette party! Yippee!!!So we did what I planned. It was only my 4 Bridesmaids (Laura, Kimmy, Ashlie and Lindsey) and I. First, we went to a nice make-up shop and Lindsey bought me some lipstick to cover up my cold sore! Nice! Next, we went to the mall and bought cute dresses. And I bought a cute dress that was $120.,but was now down to $45. Score! Laura bought me new black heels to go with my dress too! Love her! Then we all went back to Ashlie's house to meet up with everyone and have a small party. Laura also bought a Pimp Cup for me! That was the best! I love that damn glass! And I also wore a "hottie" whistle and a sash that said "Miss "outta control" Bachelorette!" and it flashed! At the party we ate pizza, played guitar hero 3, opened gifts and then it was off to the dance floor! It was fun! It was even better because guys bought me drinks, but didn't dance with me. I didn't have to feel slightly guilty if I did dance with a guy! Remember Christy? Well she was being a sour puss. I knew she would. She was getting granny on us. "I don't want to dance, my feet are killing me. Waaaaaah!!!" She's not a high heel gal at all. If you're a high heel girl you persevere through the pain and make it look fabulous! I got 2 blisters! She's more of an ugg/crocs girl. Ain't nothing wrong with that. But if you know those shoes were going to hurt, why wear them and complain, girlfriend!? Oh well, I figured once I'm drunk she won't matter to me. And I was right! My Momma taught me that! I'm nice and love everyone when I'm drunk. I drank the right amount. Enough for me to get away with doing dumb shit, but still being able to remember it. My friend dared me to kiss this bald's guy head & I did. When I got home I stripped off my dress, down to my under-roos, went to the bathroom and took my contacts out, then I puked. How nice. Just twice. Everything I ate and drank. And after I did, I wanted to pass out on the toilet. It was my new pal. I really wanted to sleep & wasn't going anywhere, but I thought, if Jon finds me here, he will keep remembering me what I did over and over and over again for the rest of my life. So I got up and went to bed! It was such a awesome party!! I loved every minute of it!!

Unfortunately, I didn't have any pictures of my drunk ass. Or the damn Youtube thing! I got all caught up in the fun! I'm sorry!! I'll try to do something this weekend! Gahh...I'm pissing my pants. I'm scared!! I DO want to marry Jon, just not in front of everyone!The rehearsal dinner was...there. We all know are parts and that's the important part. Jon & I practiced our vows. OMG it was crazy. It was my turn and I started tearing up & was about to cry. And when I did that, it was like a chain reaction. Everyone started crying. My mom, Lindsey, Tessie (Jon's mother) and his convict brother! I was all, oh my! But, I told myself to "man up" and I worked through it and I finished without a tear. It was hard. I'm not going to "really cry" until I have to. I know I will. But yah. Then we all ate BBQ afterwards. Yum! We have Kanas City blood in us, so we're all about the BBQ!! And everyone lived happily ever aftah! Thee End. Oh I wish. But, if I get a chance, I'll post about the drama! Tomorrow I'm really busy! Ashlie is my assistant for the day! She's awesome. I've been really venting everything out on her. Thank God for best friends! So here comes the pictures!!! Take care everyone!!


My little sister, Kimmy. Pa-Pannies in yo' face, Pannies in yo face! Pa-Pannies in yo' face, Pannies in yo' face! <---You're supposed to rap to that!Love me some Pimp juice!Ashlie and I.....and of course the Pimp Cup!My Cake!!They said, pick a peen sucker, Kelly! So I took the big one, and they were suprised for some reason. Hello! Of course I want the big one! Who wouldn't?!My Leo Lindsey and I!All thee amigas!! Ash And I at the rehersal dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment