Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let the good times roll!!

So guess what Saturday is!? My bachelorette party!! I'm excited, but I am in full blown Elliot Reed mode. My friend Christy told me they (her and some of my bridesmaids) have everything planned out. One thing I wanted to do was go downtown to the clubs to drink and dance. I love dancing, I got good moves for a white girl. But we all know that when you drink, you think you're dancing good, when in fact you're dancing like Elaine from Seinfield. My friend told me we weren't going to the clubs. Um, great? Thanks for asking me what I want to do and then not plan on doing it. That's the 2nd time they did that. But she also told me that she made plans that everyone can partake in (my Maid of Honor is preggo & my sister is only 18). Screw that! God Bless, but their asses shouldn't be out so late!! haha okay..that was a little bit mean..But she also told me that we could go downtown if I wanted. I do! I told Jon if he goes to the strip joint, I'm dressing sexy! Shiiiiiiit, if he gets to have women rub their titties on him, can't I have guys rubbing their tits on me? Me thinks yes! Petty I know, but this is my last hurra being "single". It's funny because when I told Christy this she says, "well it's not like you're going to be dancing with guys.." Little does she know! Why can't I dance with guys?! I think it's fair! They're going to be fully clothed! And not nekkid like the women at Jon's party! It's not like I'm going to be making out with them. Just dancing..shit, I want free drinks! And if they touch my "Danger Zones", their access will be denied and their (dancing) session will be terminated! But I do have to ask you ladies, since you all are my older sisters to me, should I think this way? Or should I be a good girl? I need some sisterly advice! Anyway, my Elliot Reed ways are coming out of me. I want to know what they have planned! What if I don't like what we're doing? I mean if they already planned NOT going downtown when I said I wanted to...See!!! My Elliot Reed-ness is coming out!! I told you!! Ahhhh!!! Oh and I forgot to mention it's been like WWIII between my bridesmaids planning this damn party. Half of them wants to do one thing and the others want to do another. I'm just lucky I'm not in the middle of it! But nothing is set in stone. If I don't like whats going on, I guess I could change their plans (right?). Oh well...Here's to all the drunk dancing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment