Friday, March 7, 2008

Here i am...

to save the day!!!! Okay no, i'm just drunk and talking non-sense. So right now, I'm in the beautiful state of Hawaii! God made it soooooo pretty here. I don't want to leave! It reminds me of New Mexico with all the different cultures and nice people, only its warm 24/7. And crystal blue ocean everywhere instead of desert. So, we had a tour of the whole island today and Jon and I are pooped! after the tour we decide to buy some beer and relax a bit. I rank (typo, but i'm keeping it) and i'm goooooooooone mohterfuckers!! its the beer talking..not me! no...but i just wanted a lil update for ya'll. Oh and the wedding? I'm very happy I married jonathan, but I think God was mad at me because nothing...and I mean nothing, went right. so..yah, i can say confidently, i am never evah evah EVAH getting married again! if i do, i'm going to the courts or something....anyway, I need to go!! I got these shitty fake acryic nails on and its hard to type..i'm sure the beer didn't help neither! time to get really tipsey! im living life on the edge!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment