Wednesday, February 27, 2008

yah, I'm here...

But barely. I can't post much. My life is BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! So in a nutshell...My party ROCKED!! I knew it would! I have pictures, but I forgot my camera at my friends house. Poopers. So the weekend after my party was Jon's bachelor/birthday party. Motherfucker. I now offically hate his best friend (aka The Best Man). I have to be nice! I don't want him to ruin my wedding! But shit will indeed hit the fan. I'm so fckn pissed! Oh...so much fckn drama. If I could, that bastard wouldn't even be in my wedding. He didn't get Jon to do anything bad. But the party he planned for Jon, was more for himself (and his ill intentions) than for Jon. Give me 2 weeks and I will deliever the drama. You guys will be amazed at this guys fckn nerve. I can't even believe it. Other than that, the rehersal is tonight! Kill him with kindness. That's my plan. So yah...sorry for the lack of posts...

OH! ANNNND. A big THANKS to Jamie for sending me a card!! Thank you! It made me laugh and feel better!! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment