Friday, February 8, 2008

Oh, no she didn't!!

Jessica Alba always says smart things like she is a "curvy (thick) girl". Yah, I thought the same thing, dumb broad. Anyway..so this hag says this:
"In Albuquerque there’s really only one restaurant that’s pretty good. You can only take Applebee’s and Chili’s so much. Our big day was hanging out at Wal-Mart for five hours. It was like, ‘Yea Wal-Mart!"

Really, Jessica? I know you didn't! Not to my beloved "Burque". What a dumb-dumb move on your part. I mean Albuquerque is NO L.A., but we do have shit to do around here. It's pretty sad that you hung out at a Walmart, because us residents, don't. We don't. We got better shit to do. And we actually have more than one good restaurant. Applebee's and Chili's aren't as packed compare to all the locally owned restaurants (the good ones! Not the hole-in-the-wall ones!). But let's go back to this Wal-Mart fun you had. Seriously, Wal-Mart is hell! You stayed there for 5 hours? Is that how long you walked around before SOMEONE notice you? You have a lot of money, you can do whatever you want and you hung out at Wal-Mart? Every time I have to go to Satan's Market (that's what I call it!), I try to get out of there fast. It's always filled with people who are out of sync with reality or assholes. But you stayed there for 5 hours so I guess you fit right in. I find it amusing how you're quick to insult Albuquerque. Usually the local news always gets so hyped up when a celeb comes here. No one knew you were even here until you started flapping your gums. Anyway, next time you bash NM, let me fill you in of what type of people we are. Some may call us hippies, but one thing for sure is we are very proud people. We're pretty nice laid back people, but when you insult us, we get vicious. We're proud of the culture here and the history. We are proud of where we've been and how far we have come. And we have PLENTY of museums to show you all the different kinds of cultures we have. I mean PLENTY! 5 hours? I'm sure you really weren't there for 5 hours...I bet that you're so much of a bitch you just stayed holed up in your hotel. Well thanks for spewing out your venom. Because I guarantee you lost a lot your fan base. Now it's my turn to spit my venom. Who do you think you are? You're movies tanked at the box office! You are about as worthless as Paris Hilton. The only thing you contributed to the world are the idiotic ramblings and insults that flow out of your trap. Oh, and this is Elyse Sewell. She's from Albuquerque and was on America's Next Top Model..This is how, us kids in Albuquerque are. Trust. You act like an petty asshole or a fckn idiot, we'll call you out on it. Next time you visit, I'm pretty sure someone will greet you with warm welcome of negativity. Oh Elyse, I love you!!!



P.S. Sorry, for the rant, but NM is a very beautiful state. With the most down-to-Earth people you will meet (with the exceptions of the town idiots). I LOVE living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment