Friday, February 8, 2008

Thank You All!

I've been quite a pissy mood lately. I have everything planned for my wedding. Everything is perfect, everything is right, everything is done. I'm ready to finally get married. The closer it gets, the more mushy I am to Jonathan. 22 more days! 23 more days until Hawaii!! But since everything is perfect thus far, everyone and they're fckn mom wants to change things. And it's pissing me off! And I think I might post another rant about my future brother and sister-in-laws. Ugh! What's their fckn problem? Anyway, bring on the positive! Well my birthday was exactly how I wanted. I did nothing. I could care less about the Super Bowl. I just stayed home with my family and it was sweet. I told Jonathan not to get me anything, but he didn't listen and gave me a beautiful diamond bracelet (it was a birthday/wedding present). I'm a very frugal person, I don't buy designer things and I buy the cheapest of the cheap when it comes to myself (other people I splurge out the big bucks). Jonathan could have gotten a rubber band and glued glitter to it and I would be happy. Shit, if it sparkles, it sparkles. I ain't choosey! But I do wear it a lot....in the house. I'm too skeered to wear it out!
Like my bony hand? I got Angelina Jolie zombie hands, veins and all! Thank you to everyone that gave me birthday wishes!! It made me realize how long we have known each other...almost two years now!! Wowza!! Shazam!! Zoinks!! Isn't that insane!? When are we going to have a "cheeto convention"?

No comments:

Post a Comment