Saturday, March 29, 2008

Poor Baby

I would love to post all the wedding pictures, but Baby Crawfish is really, really sick. Last week he had a small fever, wasn't eating and didn't want to do anything except lay in my lap. Thursday I took him into the doctor and they said he has ear infections in both ears and a throat infection. Great. My poor baby. Got some antibiotics and thought everything was going to be okay. Four days after taking his antibiotics he still has a fever and his eardrum burst so its leaking out gooey cuteness. And he was crying more than before. So I took him to urgent care Easter night, 10 minutes before the urgent care closes. The doctor said his anitbiotics weren't working so she gave him a stronger antibiotic. His ear should be fine, but she told me to make an appointment with an ear,nose and throat doctor. . I did and took him in. The antibiotic seemed to work and he will be okay. So, sorry for the break in posting. I should be back next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment