Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm back!!

Holy mother of pearl! I'm am glad everything is all done! Now, I can breathe! So don't you love drunk rants? I typed pretty good. I had to post that today though, because of the internet connections at the hotel, it didnt want to post. I still have these dumb nails, please excuse me for my misspelled words. I have lots to write about! Tons! As much as I want to show fun pictures, I think I should wait and instead, write my "drama chronicles" in order. So let me start where I dropped off, sound good?

So Jon's bachelor party. wow. (i'm done with with caps, damn nails.) well let me first start by saying we agreed to both be home kinda early...like around 3am-ish (clubs close at 2am). after my party, i got home at 2:30am. after jon's party, he got home at 12pm.....the next day! Oh I was mad! And the for some reason i wasn't surprised. i had a bad feeling from the beginning. and i was right.

****okay for the past hour i was writing a long paragraph, but i decided to delete it because you never know who is reading this blog or not. if you really need to know just email me. it has nothing to do with jon. but yah, i'm here if you want to know....

No comments:

Post a Comment