Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll!!

Baby is finally better. Although, he is getting his 1 yr molars and is extremely cranky. His ear is still leaking out fun-ness, but just a tiny bit. But all in all, he is doing a lot better so thank you for your kind wishes! xoxo
Now onto the good stuff. You know how I told you have have no drunk pictures of me?? Well I kind of lied. I don't have any pictures of my drunken ass-ery, but my friend does! Soo here is my drunk ass during the bachelorette party.
Okay, I wasn't drunk here. --^Lindsey and I were getting ready! This is just my sense'o'humor shinning through!!
Christy was trying to take a picture of me stuffing my face with cake, but she couldn't get it. So, being the great funny friend that I am, I posed with my mouth wide open, eatin' my cake! Key word here is POSED! Lindsey and I dancing...before the alcohol set in.
Around this time, I'm feeling pretty good.
Kathleen and I...the alcohol finally sets in, hence my dumb 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink pimp face. Allkeehall makes me feel gooooooood. I look like I'm pregnant again! haha. And that's all the drunk pictures she had...so there! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment