Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Friday "The Day Before the Showdown."

Friday:
9AM - take birth control pill, even though it's useless because my period decided to come 3 days early & get my 2nd pedicoat rented from bridal store and buy baby's tux.
10:30AM - buy taco bell...yummy. nast, i know, but was craving it!
11AM- get home only to discover your friends are coming to take you to lunch
11:05AM- inhale tacos but spare thee burrito!
11:30AM - time for lunch...ugh, full belly..
12:35PM - get dumb nails...because they look a hellalot better then my real nails.
2PM - massage...aww so nice. the massuse said i had a lot of knots from stress. and i thought, you think? ;)
3:50PM - pick up Nathan from school
4PM- go to mall to shop for sneakers and bathing suit
6PM- get home and relax... or until the laundry is drying.
7PM- pack everyone's bags!!
12AM- take shower after packing for 5 hours.
12:11AM - discover fever blister on lip. great. again.
12:16AM - have a nervious breakdown. (First, i get my period days before my wedding and honeymoon..next i get this adorable little thing...nice.)
12:30AM - going to sleep after taking my wonderful cough medicine..

No comments:

Post a Comment