Thursday, April 17, 2008

Part 2!

We went on this fun tour that took Jon & I around Oahu.
Dole Plantation! They had pineapple everything! Ice cream, candies, fresh pineapple slices...I'd just wished I liked pineapple... :/This is a Baptist church that also owned a golf course at the bottom of a cliff. And this is what happened at the top of the cliff...The Battle of Nu'uanu Pali.This was our tour guide! He was from New York and talked like my Lobstah! He was so fun! Our view outside of our room. Looks like a postcard, huh!?
We went to Germaine's Luau. I loved it! The dancers show you the different kinds of hula dancing! Those girl's hips move 100 mph, it was crazy!! We also went on a bike & hike. This is us after biking, and that is Honululu behind us!

This is me before the hike. I had brand new white shoes, but I didn't want them to get dirty, so they gave me these boots!! That day wore me out!! Plus, I almost wiped out on a bike! haha But it was a really fun trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment