Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What You've Been Waiting for?

Five. Five Dollar. Five Dollar Footlooooong. Curse you Subway and your damn jingle!! I've been singing that song for days!!! If I can't get that song out of my head, well then, I'll subject you all to the same fate!! Sorry! Got a little bit out of hand there...Okay here they are. My wedding pictures. My brother & I. If I was a guy, I would look like my brother. Tee hee. Genetically, we both have the exact same facial features. It's neat that we have the same mouth because his son and Nick both have our mouths. You can tell they are related! But thats another post! My lovely bridesmaids!Our lovely family that we had out of wedlock! ;)I just wanted to show the flip flops I wore during my wedding! Tee hee!I like this picture only because I think I look cute like Meli!! She smiles all cute!!Cake time!!At the dinner!All of my close friends! (from left to right) Maid of Honor, Laura, my friend Cynthia that I grew up with (she visited me from out of town!), Kathleen, moi, Ashlie, Christy and Lindsey.This picture is of the Best Man (left) Jon and then me. When I first saw this picture, one word popped into my head. Trouble. Haha!! Well trouble for Jonathan...And thats pretty much it. I WILL post about my honeymoon, only because I KNOW I had a past life in Hawaii. That's the most beautifulestally place I have ever been in my life. I loved it there. Plan a trip to Hawaii, trust me, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment