Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Catch up!

Nothing much going on here. I've just been busy trying to get presents for everyone and their damn mom. And busy worrying about the wedding. I have already had 2 nightmares where I was an hour late to my own wedding, looking like shit, and screaming at everyone to get dressed and ready. And then I walk out and all the guests already left. Then I really freak. And it felt so real, I wake up thinking I'm already married and that was my wedding. I already had a problem with the invitations...UPS decided to send them to the WRONG address. I'm very thankful for Connie, the lady they shipped them to. She called us and told us what happened right away. Thank you Connie! I don't know you, but I already love you!! As to you, UPS...your outfits make you all look like walking shits. Thanks for almost giving me a heart attack! You don't do that to a control freak! If you guys want to know my personality just watch Elliot Reed from Scrubs...especially when she's planning out her wedding. She even gets coo-coo and tries to plan her own bachelorette party, yup, I want to do that too. Moving on..

Today is my older brother's birthday today!! woo hoo!! He's 38!! He's a Sagittarius through and through!! And he's the coolest big brother too. When I left my abusive ex, Chris came with me to pick up the rest of my stuff and to kick my ex's ass if he tried to pull some bullshit with me (because Christopher knows karate!!). And even when he and my parents were going through this big fight, he would still talk to me and tell me things were alright (& it was I, that brought them back together & stop fighting...that's how we middle children roll...haha) But I hope he is having a great day because he does deserve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment